Please be at our landing points at Schlössli Wörth at least 10 minutes before the booked departure time.
Rock Tour No. 1 Yellow Line
Fortune favours the brave.
Rock Tour No. 1 Yellow Line is without doubt our highlight at the Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen.
Loud thundering and roaring is guaranteed at Europe’s largest waterfall, where the water plunges 23 metres into the depths. In the midst of this natural spectacle, you have the unique opportunity to climb the Middlerock. It is not quite so easy to reach, but it is really worth it, because the giant is something very special.
Feel the magic of untouched nature.
About this ticket
30 minutes (20 min. stay on the middle rock)
Use your phone or print your voucher
Skip the line ticket
Boat tour to the heart of the Rhine Falls
20-minute stay on the mighty middle rock
Unique 360 degree view of the Rhine Falls
The Rhine Falls, the largest waterfall in Europe, are best experienced from the water, on one of our traditionally crafted boats.
On the Rock Tour No. 1 Yellow Line you will experience the Rhine Falls from a unique perspective. We take you by boat to the heart of the Rhine Falls, the mighty Middle Rock. There, during your 20-minute stay, you have the opportunity to climb the more than 100 steps to the 30-metre-high viewing platform. The climb is worth it, once at the top you will be rewarded with a unique 360-degree view of the Rhine Falls. On the way back to the harbour you will be offered another incomparable photo backdrop that you should not miss!
Take the opportunity to experience the largest waterfall in Europe in a unique way that is only possible with us.
- Infants under 6 years of age attend free of charge, assuming they do not occupy a seat of their own. Please add an appropriate ticket when booking.
- This experience is not recommended for children under 1.2 metres tall.
- The duration of the boat tour itself is approx. 10 minutes. The other approx. 20 minutes of the experience concern the time spent on the Rhine Falls Rock. Please note, however, that it also takes some time to get on board. Therefore, the total duration of this experience may take a little more time in high season.
- To climb the Rhine Falls Rock, you have to climb about 30 metres in altitude with over 100 steps. This experience is not recommended for people with walking or stair climbing impairments.
- No dogs are allowed on this experience. We ask for your understanding.
As of 17.02.2022, there are no longer any COVID 19 protection measures in place for our boat tours.
No certificate obligation.
No mask obligation.
As of: 17.02.2022
The ticket purchased is valid exclusively for the date and departure time you have chosen. All ticket purchases for our boat tours are final and cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Getting to the Rhine Falls
Please be at our departure points at Schlössli Wörth at least 10 minutes before the booked departure time.
If you are visiting us from the Schloss Laufen side, please arrive at the landing stages at Schloss Laufen 20 minutes before departure and use the Rhinecrossing No. 2 Red Line to Schlössli Wörth and then change to the Rock Tour No. 1 Yellow Line.
Please use public transport. The availability of parking spaces within walking distance is limited.
The Rhyfall Mändli boat tours operate seven days a week seasonally from April to October.
If you are visiting us from the Schloss Laufen side, we kindly ask you to arrive at the Schloss Laufen landing stages 20 minutes before departure and to take the Rhine crossing no. 2 Red Line to Schlössli Wörth and then change to the Felsenfahrt no. 1 Yellow Line.
This might also interest you
Drei Welten Card
As a DreiWelten Card holder, you can benefit from a free boat ride on the “Rock Tour Yellow Line No. 1” when you present your card at the ticket counter.